St. Martin of Tours School is a parish school that follows the American Bishops Pastoral on Catholic Education- To Teach As Jesus Did. We share and live the message of God with our children. We serve the local and global community. We welcome students and families from diverse backgrounds. We enable students to achieve higher levels of learning through differentiated instruction. We promote positive self-esteem and celebrate individual strengths. Together, we become a truly child-centered community.
We believe that:
- Our Catholic faith and values are embedded in all our actions.
- Each student is unique and valued by God.
- Faculty and staff are role models of our Catholic faith.
- Children learn best in a safe and caring learning environment.
- Parental and parish support is a benchmark of our school.
- Service is a critical part of faith-based education.
- Every child can learn and reach their full potential
At the beginning of each school year a Pledge of Non-Violence will be signed by all of us to raise consciousness of the need to be true followers of Christ.